Quality Business Lists and Marketing Databases for Successful Marketing
Our proprietary business database includes over 27 million US phone verified businesses, compiled using a variety of sources such as Dun & Bradstreet, government records, and partner companies. With this extensive database, you can easily segment your target market and deliver an effective marketing message.
Our fresh and accurate business lists and marketing databases will improve your business-to-business marketing opportunities. These lists are constantly re-verified and updated on a quarterly basis, ensuring that you have access to the most current and accurate information. By investing in high quality, responsive business lists and marketing databases, you can effectively reach your target audience and grow your business.
How Our Business Database is Compiled
Our business database is derived from multiple sources, including:
- Dun & Bradstreet (D&B)
- Government records
- Licensing boards
- Municipal directories
- Telephone and office machine hookups
- Internet connections and searches
- Attendee registers
- Website registrations
- Yellow page and business white page directories
- County courthouse records
- Secretary of State data
- Manufacturing and other business magazines and newspapers
- Annual reports
- 10Ks and other SEC filings
- Postal service information including National Change of Address, ZIP+4 carrier route and Delivery Sequence Files
Our business database is verified in three ways, based on the channel:
- All postal records are CASS and NCOA certified every 60 days, providing an approximate 95% deliverability rate.
- Email records are deployed and verified by MachiningPartner.com and its affiliates on a daily basis, ensuring that invalid addresses are removed from our file. All email addresses are direct contacts, not generic informational or sales addresses.
- Our highest quality telephone records are called quarterly for connectivity and contact accuracy.
Target Your Ideal Prospect
With our business database, you can select specific criteria to target your ideal prospect, including:
- Executive title
- Business type from keyword/SIC/NAICS/industry group
- Business size by sales volume or employees
- Business credit rating
- Years in business
Start targeting your best prospects and growing your business today with our comprehensive business lists